Preparation For Life!

Preparation For Life!
More than just a hay burner!

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Laughter Keeps Us Young

Nothing makes a parent laugh more than their children. At any age our youngsters can bring us to hysterical laughter driven into tears with their antics. The older they get the more personality they display in perfecting their antics. And, the more parents laugh thinking, "Why did they think could sneak that by me?" Or, "Wonder why they thought that I wouldn't catch on to what they were up to?" These questions remain a mystery for all parents. Personally, I think all children believe their parents are dumb as a box of rocks!

The really frightening discovery is when the parents realize their children possess great similarities to themselves. That's when the parent's don't know whether to laugh hysterically or sweat bullets! I tend to sweat bullets more often than I'd like to admit. My children are very convincing (some have even been cunning at times). I should laugh a lot more about the antics performed at all ages. They are just doing what you and I used to do right?

Except they are performing antics in a scarier world with greater threats to their well being and fewer chances of surviving random acts of evil. Because parents worry more, we need to counter the aging effects by laughing more, much more. Enjoy the parenting adventure every moment. We need the youthful and healthful benefits laughter brings to channel the antics into a safety zone!

No comments:

Post a Comment